Thank you! I use a Canon Power Shot SD1400. It’s a simple camera, but it takes really stunning photos. I also always use natural light and never the flash.
Happy 2 years to the man who makes me laugh so hard, and feel so loved.
What the trash?! It’s July already? Summer is just flying by.
1. Makeup Forever Face & Body Foundation ($40): This liquid foundation is gel in texture, and leaves a thin layer of powder on the skin, for a very natural finish. It’s light, it’s smooth, it blends well, and it’s waterproof. I like to apply it to my legs for an airbrush like finish. The only thing I hate about this foundation is the smell. Oh God, it smells horrible.
2. Lise Watier Concealer Wheel ($31): I got this, along with #1, at the Makeup Show. I had always heard amazing things about this brand, and especially this award winning color wheel. I wanted a concealer kit that had every color I would ever need. The consistency of this product is on the thicker side, so it’s not ideal for under the eyes, but instead to conceal pimples or scars, or stubborn imperfections. It’s a heavy duty type of concealer that requires some work to apply, but the end result is very much worth it.
3. Narsh Blush in Docuer ($28): My favorite Narsh Blush of all time. It’s the perfect color for all skin types.
4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey ($9): These are the hottest drugstore items at the moment, and this color seems to be the most popular. This particular shade is one of the most wearable of the line, and was the hardest for me to find. I love the pink shade when first applied, but after a few hours it stains into more of a mauve color. Don’t get me wrong, I like the color a lot, but it just reminds me of a mood lipstick where you don’t know what color you’re going to get until you put it on. Regardless, I love that it is extremely long wearing and not too drying on the lips.
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance ($18): How has this not shown up in my monthly favorites yet? This is my holy grail eyelid primer. I have every primer in my collection, ranging from Urban Decay to Nars, and this one trumps them all.
I’m so sorry I haven’t been posting much on this blog lately. I could go into details about how I started working full time as soon as school got out, but the truth is that I’ve been a little unmotivated. I just needed a little break, but I’m ready to come back full force. Perhaps you can suggest some posts you’d like to see?