1. Laura Mercier Foundation Primers ($32): No matter what type of skin you have, you will find the perfect primer for it in the LM range. I have rediscovered the radiance primer and I have been using it on a daily basis. It works amazing with the LM Silk Creme Foundation to give me a glowy finish to my skin. I love all products from this brand. Have you noticed?
2. Anasatasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($21): I bought this little guy at The Makeup Show in LA earlier this month and I haven’t stopped using it since. I love the fact that it has a spoolie on one end. So practical.
3. Makeup Forever Eyeshadow in #92 ($20): Probably the most famous purple shadow in makeup history. It is described as a brilliant matte violet purple. The vibrancy of the shadow goes on just like it looks in the pan. The swatch above is only one swipe!
4. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder ($35): Another LM product? I told you I’m obsessed with this brand. This translucent powder is the perfect finishing powder to keep oil at bay without leaving a white cast. It’s infused with the finest French “cashmere talc” which absorbs all of the oil and sets your foundation to a velvety finish. This is one of my holy grail products.
5. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly ($18.50): I can’t remember the last time I wore a shimmery shadow. I’ve been loving matte shades this month (in particular those by Wet N Wild) and this paint pot is the perfect base for any matte look.
6. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System ($35): I mentioned this product in a previous post, but I thought it was time to revisit it again. The system is composed of a tube of nylon fibers [pictured above] as well as a black mascara that acts as a base and sealer. I love using this when I want longer lashes but don’t want to deal with applying false lashes. I really see a difference with this product and I highly recommend it if you have short lashes like me!
7. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone ($41): Probably the best $41 I have ever spent. Lisa Eldridge was not joking when she said this was an amazing highlighter and one of her favorites. She uses the shade pearl (white shimmer), but I’ve found that moonstone (pale gold) goes well with my yellow based complexion. I usually just use a little bit on my cheekbones. Sometimes when I want to look extra healthy and radiant I’ll add one pump to my liquid foundation. Ask for a sample of this at Sephora. I promise you will love it! See the beautiful swatch here.
What products have you been loving this past month?