Wet N Wild’s Candy-licious ($1.99) topped with NYC’s Starry Silver Glitter ($0.99).
Let me start off by saying how amazingly beautiful that pink/blue/silver glitter polish is. For a total of $3, I think this is the best Valentine’s Manicure out there. And the best part? Wet n Wild polishes are buy 2 get 1 free the whole month of February at Walgreens! How can you say no to that?!
20 Notes/ Hide
- rollergalval likes this
- rollergalval said: YES! I have that same glitter polish, and also recently paired it with a pale pink. Mine looks like frosting. Yours is perfect for February!
- mysterious-cat likes this
- xulu211 likes this
- justbreathecw likes this
- xulu211 said: So cute
- screaminglily likes this
- beautyre-find reblogged this from lipstickandstockings and added:
- beautyre-find likes this
- utterlyannoyed likes this
- kehaole likes this
- erthy-e said: wow so pretty!!
- erthy-e likes this
- jazblogsbeauty said: ah dont tell me that! now i gotta get some..
- teesh-oh likes this
- glossandgab likes this
- creasecolor likes this
- creasecolor said: I am loving the Wet N Wild Megalast colors right now! Hasn’t chipped in 2 days- it’s a miracle.
- sweetwatersbaby likes this
- itisponytailtime likes this
- lipstickandstockings posted this