The LA Makeup Show
This past weekend I attended the LA Makeup Show for the first time. My BFF and I had been looking forward to the show for months. Since this was a pro only event, all of the vendors offered amazing discounts on their products.
I had a blast nudging my way through the crowds, swatching until my fingers couldn’t take it anymore, and waiting in super long lines. Although the amount of things to see and do were overwhelming, we made it through alive. Nine hours later, our bellies were growling and our feet hurting. But we didn’t complain. We were in heaven. I’m especially proud of Dr. Suzy, who is 5 months pregnant. She was such a trooper!
I can’t wait to show you all of the goodies I got!
14 Notes/ Hide
- tuesdaychronicles likes this
- erthy-e likes this
- jackiebarnes likes this
- xulu211 likes this
- ohwalley said: You need to reach me how to put on eyeshadow! .. Without making me look like I have a black eye lol
- ohwalley likes this
- augustandafter likes this
- jazblogsbeauty said: So fun! :)
- jazblogsbeauty likes this
- beingcc likes this
- creasecolor said: You have such great style! I really need to find a way to shows like this. It looks like you had fun! I can’t wait to see everything you got!
- makeupadventures said: oh my! how exciting !!! :D ! and i love encore too!
- makeupadventures likes this
- glossandgab likes this
- lipstickandstockings posted this