Q:Nice website! :) I was wondering... do you have any favorite mascaras? waterproof? I find that most mascaras (even the waterproof ones) tend to give me raccoon eyes after a whole day in the beach or pool!
Thank you for the compliment! And yes, I do have several waterproof mascara favorites. In fact, I have short straight lashes, so waterproof formulas are the only ones that work for me.
Here are my top 4 water/smudge proof mascaras:
1. Diorshow Waterproof Mascara ($25): Probably my most favorite mascara of all time. Just one coat of this keeps my lashes voluminous, curly, and black.
2. Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Waterproof Mascara ($30): A new generation formula with a revolutionary brush. Click on the link to see what I mean.
3. Covergirl Lash Exact Hydrofuge ($6.24): This is my holy grail drugstore waterproof mascara. It separates the lashes and adds volume without clumpy-ness or excessive volume.
4. L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Hydrofuge ($8.50): I love the both the waterproof and original formulas. However, this one tends to clump and on occasion can also smudge. Although I do love it, it’s my least favorite of the bunch.
I think that no matter what waterproof mascara you end up purchasing, if you spend a entire day at the beach or pool it will run. That’s just something you cannot avoid. These 4 are the only ones that have worked the for me. And I’ve tried a lot. Trust me.
9 Notes/ Hide
- lilsunnie likes this
- dayvmattt likes this
- the-chic-life likes this
- augustandafter likes this
- screaminglily said: thanks so much! this is really helpful!
- screaminglily likes this
- sherrriin likes this
- tuesdaychronicles said: Ooooh haven’t tried the waterproof diorshow, thanks for the review!
- lipstickandstockings posted this