Manicure March: I Need a Refresh-Mint + Giveaway! [closed]
I chose to end Manicure March on a bright note. This polish is a beautiful mint color. It’s almost a robin’s egg blue. It reminds me of the blue jewelry boxes by Tiffany & Co that everyone adores.
As a thank you for letting me share my March Manicures with you, I’m giving away two of my most favorite polishes this month. Both happen to be by my beloved Wet N Wild:
Through the Grapevine (previously worn here) & I Need a Refresh-Mint.
What do you have to do to win these two polishes perfect for spring?
- Like my facebook page!
- Post a photo of your current manicure or simply tell me what polish you are loving this season [please include brand name] on the facebook page only.
Pretty simple, right? The winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, April 4th. Good luck!
20 Notes/ Hide
- whydidyoublowup reblogged this from lipstickandstockings
- augustandafter likes this
- casebykasenails likes this
- the-chic-life likes this
- tuesdaychronicles likes this
- makeupadventures said: Love these nail colors, your fb page and your website :D ! Hope you’re doing well, Flor :-) !!
- makeupadventures likes this
- xulu211 likes this
- amandamae likes this
- creasecolor said: Did not know you had a Facebook page! Very cool :) I love these polishes!
- lipstickandstockings posted this