Must Have: Borghese Professional Brush Set
Thanks to a friend, I exponentially expanded my brush collection this weekend by purchasing this set from Costco.
Wait. Did you say Costco?
Yup. I had no idea Costco sold this kind of stuff. When I saw Jasmine’s post I immediately asked her if I could see her set. Once I felt the quality of her brushes I was sold. Ten minutes later we were in Costco standing in the checkout line!
The set includes 5 brushes for the eyes and 5 brushes for the face. I own quite a few Mac eye brushes, yet I did not have any similar to those included in this set. Seven of the brushes are made from densely packed natural bristles which are soft to the touch. The foundation, concealer, and Duo-fiber brushes are made with premium synthetic fibers that are also of great quality.
The set includes: A Powder Kabuki Brush, Angled Contour Brush, Duo-Fiber Blending Brush, Round Foundation Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Eye Powder Fluff Brush, Angled Eye Contour Brush (a very unique shape), Domed Smudge Brush, and an Angled Eye/Brow Brush. It also includes a brush bag for traveling.
I have only used them a couple of times since I got them, but I can already tell I will be reaching for these often. My favorite of the set is the Round Foundation Brush because of it’s unique shape. It is the perfect size and shape to apply foundation in hard to reach/blend areas such as around the nose and under the eyes:
like love this set. If you are wanting to expand your brush collection, I recommend purchasing these. Aside from the occasional shedding, these babies are of superb quality. And you get ten for the price of one Mac brush! Who can say no to that?
Find these at your local Costco for $23.99 or online for $29.99, and hurry before they run out!
20 Notes/ Hide
- glitter-penis likes this
- randomblogityblog said: very cute
- jazblogsbeauty said: woo hoo! :) im surprised more people aren’t jumping all over this! I am very happy with my set! So sad it comes one once a year. What a great present for someone who is just getting into makeup!
- jazblogsbeauty likes this
- dowantmakeup said: Amazing value! Now I have to find somebody with a Costco card!
- ignitestrengths likes this
- the-chic-life likes this
- featherpixel likes this
- beingcc said: costco is amazing, every once in a while i find amazing beauty stuff there!
- rollergalval said: Wow! What a great find! Looks like i’m dragging my mom to Costco on Wednesday <3
- rollergalval likes this
- lipstickandstockings posted this